Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I.

had.

The.

MOST.

TERRIFYING

NIGHTMARE IN THE WORLD.

The worst of it is that it was true at one point in my life.

----

Anyway, I'm just really stressed with school since I've been procrastinating like no other this year. It's very unlike me and kinda bizarre, actually. I finished a 6 page paper last night and am in the process of writing another 1 page paper (ok it's nothing), both due in, oh 40 minutes.

And I'm WRITING IN MY BLOG! WHICH ON ONE READS!

I truly truly truly am so lazy. It's so weird because back when I was stressed out about med school and needing to get good grades, I was so on top of my shit. I'd get everything done like at least 3 days ahead of time, and start studying for a midterm at LEAST a week in advance.

I have a midterm tomorrow that I haven't even started studying for.

Anyway, that's boring. Life's going well. I can't wait to graduate sometimes, but sometimes I really don't ever want to leave.


EDIT:

What a spazzy spaz spaz. Weirdo.

1 comment:

Siamsa said...

Jenny! Welcome to the world of irresponsibility!

And it's not true that on one reads your blog.