Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mrow Mrow Mrow.

I'm going to make my own pizza this week!
SOOOO excited.
It'll have sausage, bell peppers, and mushrooms.

.....................

Your cryptic emo thought of the day:

Sometimes I wonder what happened to us.

......................

Joyous of all joys:

That's it. I got Pokemon. I gotta catch 'em all. Or else there'll be hell to pay.

......................

The other day, I was wandering around Borders in the lost and sad anguished state after Joey moved out, when I realized that my zipper was down. I frantically meandered up and down the aisles to find a corner where I can zip, but everytime I got to an empty book rack, and I reach for my crotch, I'd find some elderly lady eye-ing me with judgmental.... eyes.

......................

Follow-up question to NOT ask at interviews:

"I wonder what babies taste like?" - a la Joey

No comments: