Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Okay! So many posts in one short time period - hey blogs are supposed to be inconsistent, right?

So update #1: MCAT scores. I'm preeeetty happy with it. It was way higher than I expected it to be, and the best I've ever done on it (when comparing it to the practices). To note: the score isn't like "zomg ur a geeenius", but it's pretty good. Think of it as high 1400's low 1500's on the SATs. (Tangent: called my dad, and was like "Guess what I got on my SAT?" Well, obviously someone hasn't dealt with her issues) My ESSAY score, however, was pretty lame. My essays, as usual, blew ass. But it wasn't TOO bad, I've done worse. It's passable. I wasn't expecting to do THAT well on the essays, anyway.

Update #2: Goin on vacation for 2 weeks starting Thurs night, wooooo! First it's off to Alaskan cruise on Sat for about a week. Then it's back down to LA for another week to just chill. I'm not sure who'll be back home, but let me know. I think most people are gone at that time, so it's just some quality downtime for me.

Update #3: Summer's goin pretty well. Work is okay (I'm not as excited about it now as I was before. It's a bit boring, but it's not bad or anything). I screw up constantly at work, but it hasn't caused too much hatred directed at me, yet. So it's good I'm leaving for 2 weeks. Pretty good times w/ friends up here too. Though a lot of the times, when I get home from work, all I want is to curl up in bed and sleep. So I basically am dead monday through thursday. Weekends are generally pretty good, though. Always something to do.

Update #4: Finally done with my med school ap. Thanks to everyone who helped on the essay. Already it's going to cost us around 800 bucks. Ack.


This was the most boring entry ever. But hey, bored people are boring people? What did that ol' addage say? I forgot. "If you're bored, then you're probably boring"? eh, I forgot.

No comments: