Saturday, March 24, 2007

Ok, so many of you probably already know www.pandora.com
but it is frickin' amazing - you type in a song or artist that you like, and it'll start a radio station to find other songs similar to it. It's awesome.

Ok, in other news, I'm home for spring break. Finally - I can recharge. I don't know why I'm so exhausted - I haven't been doing anything too stressful since I got into med school, but I guess I'm a bit glum about graduating. On the one hand, I don't really feel like hanging around as a student, but on the other hand, I also there's too many things left undone.

--

A couple of days ago while walking home from class, I saw a woman jogging with her dog. As her black dog came bounding up behind her, I saw that it was hopping a little bit. Then I saw that it was missing a hind leg, but it had no problem keeping up with its owner at all. In fact, it looked like it was rather satisfied with everything.

Literally one second later, I saw a man with only one arm riding a bicycle.

I don't know why, but that made my day. I think that was a nice thing to see.

--

Sometimes I wish I could just FIX myself.

No comments: