Sunday, January 29, 2006

Yay I have the best friend in the world!

Got my bday present from Mel on Friday afternoon. It was one of those cylinder poster boxes, and on one end it said "Open this end FIRST!" (the other end said "Wait! Open up the other end") So in it were these cookies, all with a letter on them. There were twenty one cookies that spelled out, what I thought at first was "Happy twenty first birthday!"

But then I checked with Mel, and it actually doesn't say "happy twenty first birthday" it said "Happy twenty first BITCH"

Thanks, Mel, you know how I like it.

but everyone who's had a cookie has liked it - Joey and Alex said so!
--

In other news, I've been drinking a liiiiiittle more than usual. unnnnhealthy!!

--

Man, things have been reaaaaaally a-changin this year. I gutta say, I'm pretty happy. :) But I'm ass behind on work. Behind... like ASS (get it? eh? eh?)

--

Quotables:
"wait, there's like... an Unsafeway?" - taken out of context, but still funny!

"Ew, like, what if you accidently ate some poo?"
"That's a dream I had that I would neither like to think nor talk about." - not taken out of context, just plain old disturbing.

"Wait so uhhh errrrr urrrrrrrrghhh arrrrrgh" - Alex, cause I don't think he remembers saying this.

No comments: