Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My day and week:

So...

My ipod is officially out of commission... forever, and my warrenty doesn't cover it, and it'll prolly cost several hundred dollars to fix it. So I sez, I sez, "Fuck that shit, bitch, time to get me a new MP3 player." So yes, I overindulged, and bought myself a Creative Labs MP3 player. I love it; it has radio, and can record stuff, and I like that.

Was tutoring again today, and my lord was this child annoying. I've had to work with her for short periods of time in the past before, and I usually don't lose my patience in that period of time. But I had to work with her for about an hour today, and boy... she is such a brat.

She'd be doing something wrong, and whenever I point it out to her, she'd be like "I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!" and throw her pencil at me. Luckily I wore glasses. She'd snatch the book out from under me, and often, when she screws up on her work, say "You MADE me do it! You screw everything up!" Then I'm like "okay, here's what you can do to fix that..." and she'd snap "I KNOW I KNOW!" then proceed to do it wrong again. Then sometimes she'd demand"do it for me" and I'm like "uh no" and she'd flip out and shout "You're MEAN MEAN MEAN! I hate you! You ALWAYS do this!" And it's not that she's bad at math or anything, she's just an annoying little brat. She always whines "help meeeeee" too when she wants me to erase something for her.

Sadly, I know people my age like this.

Mind you, most of the children that I tutor are little angels, or if they're unruly, they're still good kids on the inside. This little girl was just a spoiled little ARGHHHHHH... ANYWAY...

Hmmm... what else

Oh yeah, I'm convinced half of my MCAT class is retarded.

I have about 60 pages of reading to do for my MCB 136 class, and I want it done tonight.. but I haven't had dinner, and I is hungry like whoa. (Actually I did have dinner at around 4 pm... but I'm starting to hunger again. Man, these midnight snacks'll be the death o' me... MMMMMM bacon cheeseburger... urrrgggh arteries...) I have 2 midterms next week (tues and wed) and I'm not particularly worried, but I kinda need to get my ass on it and stop procrastinating. Oh yeah, I also have about 50 passages of MCATs to do... Guess how long each passage takes! 10 minutes. Yeah. I'm fucked.
---
(an hour later)
Mm so just got back from getting a bacon cheeseburger... yeah. I'm going to die at 25. So much for healthy... and productive... Aiiiiiyaaaa. Sleep now.

--

Want to (but probably won't):

1. Learn guitar
2. I gave up on the skateboard thing (that was shortlived.)
3. Finish doing all my work
4. Run and lift more regularly

No comments: