Saturday, February 18, 2006

Yay for unproductive Friday nights!!!!

So... Mike and Henry treated me to a belated birthday dinner last night at Joshuya's (I seriously thought it was pronounced Joshua's... but I guess I'm just uncultured and not authentic). SO MUCH SUSHI! And soooo sooooo SOOOOOOOO good. Thank you guys SO much! That was a delicious dinner, and it made me woozy (and funnier!). Then we went back to Mike and Henry's place w/ Rey and I got my ass kicked at mario kart (on gamecube), but not before we saw a strange dub of a Jackie Chan film, and I had a very very good waffle. YAY! Thanks :) Mike's hair looks amazing! He kept on insisting that he could see me with a man, though, what the pho?


Then I went back to watch the lesbian episode of Golden Girls with Joey and Joann. It was a good episode. Good times, good times.

So much for the 3 -4 hours of studying I was planning on putting in.

EDIT: So my closet door just fell down. I think this is supposed to be vaguely symbolic, except I'm out already.

No comments: