Tuesday, February 21, 2006

This is most definately an "I fail at life" story:

So... I just got back from taking my MCB 136 midterm. I left about half an hour early. Now... you're wondering "Is it your familiarity with the material?" "Are you a genius?" "Cause you're so damn cool like that?" No, not really.

I just really had to pee.

I didn't want to walk across like 10 people, then walk back, then leave again. So I skimmed over my work, and turned it in, politely inquired as to where the bathroom was, then bolted down the hall with my bastard bladder.

usually I have no problem w/ that bullshit, but I had not expected my bladder to commit such a heinous treachery that early in the morning (probably because I drank 2 liters of water the night before because I have a dry throat).

*is afraid of test results*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jenny.

I can't think of any way to work in a crack at your natural skin tone in this reply.