Sunday, July 09, 2006

Just got back into Cal!

So home: got to see a whole bunch of friends and my auntie and uncle. Thank you, Kamaal for the Peruvian carpet/blanket/quilt thingie. It's on my wall now.

Man, being back home made me re-re-re-realize how much I like my family and high school friends, and how, whenever I go back, I don't feel quite like a socially incompetent weirdo anymore.

But then I gotta back into the swing of things.

So: while at home, bought some clothes from J. Crew, because I'm preppy, and then got contacts, and hair gel, and lotion. You're looking at a NEW WOMAN. Kinda. The contacts hurt after I have it on for too long.

I'm getting to know my brother a little better, which is really cool. He's growing up to be pretty fucking awesome. He's joined the wrestling team... I hope he kicks some ass. Meeeheheh

In other news, I HATE the 51 bus. hate it hate it hate it. It never ever comes on time. Ever. Does it ever? NO. NO it doesn't. Cause it's a dick bus. BLAH

No comments: