Thursday, July 06, 2006

Vacation!

Yay, so i'm back. Alaska was pretty good. THe landscape was like WHOA, I feel REALLY REALLY small when i look at all the mounatins etc etc. The glaciers were blue. Um. Ice pieces on the water. Hard to describe, other than really really pretty and the colors worked really well. No bad dressers in nature, or something.

Went whale watching, saw orcas, which was apparently pretty rare, so that was awesome.

Um.

Yeah, i was intending a better post.

But funny mom quotes:

"So, we're in a Christian Orthodontist Church?"

"He has a crash on her!"

"Well, some people might find him, well, inimitating."

"Can I get 2 bags of spandex with my coffee? You know, the ones in the yellow packets?"

"I'm a neverending source of entertainment for you, aren't I?"

Aand my brother got stood up by a girl, continuing a long and proud family tradition.

The food was ok, but there was a lot, and I gained 4 pounds. Operation Fat Chin Chen is now in effect. (except I had a steak and pizza for dinner tonight. Har har)

that is all, carry on, carry on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a crash on one of the Peruvian Spanish teachers.

I don't think he's particularly inimitating.

I do think he's married, though.

Fuck that.