Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Ok, ummm so merry xmas and all winter holidays, etc etc. I prefer agnostic day, myself. So my xmas went pretty well. I spent it with Steve and Peggy and their dad, Mr. Chu. THey're off in Vegas right now. We saw lots of movies... including

Crash - GO SEE IT. OMG SO GOOD. It warms my ethnic studies heart.
Pretty Persuasion - fucked up but funny.
Be Cool - pretty funny.... the Rock can act! kinda...
National Treasure - fun fun fun
Born into Brothels - good but kinda disappointing.


SO our parents have decided. If me and Steve don't find anyone by the time we're 30, we're going to be life partners. It'll be pretty sweet. Yes, the lesbian thing does throw a wrench in the plan, but that's why we're life partners. Or something.

I saw Brokeback Mountain yesterday. I recommend you to see it. It's not really an edge-of-your-seat or OMG what happens next, but it is a very good story. I think you can relate even if you're straight. And not a cowboy.

My mom said the funniest most asian thing ever the other day. She wanted to say "brainwash" but instead she said "washed the brain."

Oh mommy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

penis

Jenny said...

sadly, i can't tell who this is, because most of my friends ridiculously vulgar.