Monday, December 19, 2005

Running

So I went running, as says my goal.

When I started gasping for breath after removed because it's so embarassing i realized that I was ridiculously out of shape.
RIDICULOUSLY.

ever had that feeling, "what was I doing all this time?" yeah I got that feeling when a jolly old lady with gray permed hair skipped by me. "You old evil hussy!" I shouted after her "why must you mock me so?" Then I threw small Skittles (r) sized pebbles at her.

The aforementioned incident never occurred. There was no jolly old lady with gray permed hair. NorI do not have the audacity to scream "you old evil hussy", though, just for the record, I HAVE screamed "ATE YOUR PUSSY" in a crowd of Asian girls in the company of my roommate. Who is not Asian. They probably thought it was her, cause it couldn't have possibly been me. I'm too innocent looking with my glasses. (This happened Friday)

So my grandparents are here. It's a mixed blessing. I love them, but earlier today, my grandmother said "Is it me, or has Jenny gotten fat" then she promptly force fed me some cookies and tofu.



----
i've lost my faith in rap


When I heard the radio today, and on almost every station that plays rap. I hear "dum dum dum... shake that laffy taffy, girl, shake that laffy taffy," I knew that rap has died a horrible screaming death with bling and bad candy references.

Did someone go "Wow, tootsie roll made a good song. It's a great analogy for ass! i bet laffy taffy'll work just as well, it's made by the same company, and it's just as chewy. Like a fine woman's ass"

Since we're playing along, hereare some suggestions:

let me nibble on them reese's pieces
Cause there's no wrong way to eat a reese's, babe
i want to taste your rainbow, Skittles
Hit me with a home run, babe... ruth

that was horrible and demeaning to all of our intellects.
Gnight,

don't forget to shake your laffy taffy. I'm sure you have some in the leftover halloween bin.


No comments: