Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I missed the days when stress was considered if I'll do well on a test or an AP or the SATs, or if I'll get into a good college, or if the person I like knows that I like her.

Now I'm more worried about where I'm going to be for the rest of my life. I' more concerned about what kind of a person I've/will become, and my character. I'm worried about making enough money to support both me and my brother. I'm worried that med school will be 50,000 a year (including everything).

The good news is, though, everything else seem like small stuff in comparison. So it's not all bad.

2 comments:

G said...

Jenny - always the optimist.

Anonymous said...

You mean...

You miss the days when you were a slightly more shallow/materialistic/pragmatic person? xP

You'll turn out okay, Jenny Chen. I believe in you. We all want to become people who care about things that matter; it seems like you're getting there. =)

Oh, and, apparently blogger is now requiring me to pass a character recognition test before posting a comment. Wish me luck! xP