Saturday, November 04, 2006

Thank yous:

AJ for waiting like 3 hours with me when they found my car, towed it, get my paperwork taken care of. I was totally freaking out, but AJ is a master at crisis management, so thank you soo sooo soooooo much for taking ALL that time to deal with my car shit. Otherwise my car woulda been towed and it also woulda cost 75 bucks and storage fees EEEE.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

And Erica rocks because:

She sent me a ridiculously big care package (Care package, I guess?)

It has a book by Scott McCloud, Lychee jelly candy, dark chocolate M&M's, pecan cookies, a frog (huh?), a card that was written while on crack (my fave), five thousand wolf stickers, peanuts, "mints" and travel sized scrabble. You're ridiculously awesome, Larsen.

and a million other people that I'm sure I'm snubbing. Thanks for helping out in my time of suckage lame.

I guess my Dad most of all though. He drove/flew up about 3 or 4 times these past few weeks to check up on me. I'm such a prep school brat... I wish there was something I can do for my Dad....

WOOT

No comments: