Friday, March 10, 2006

Er, so my blog got hijacked yesterday. That's why I had the weird entry. But I'm gunna keep it there for artistic purposes. or something...

ANYWAY, I was SOOOO trashed yesterday. It was Theresa's bday party and Erica came up to visit me for Thurs and Friday, so we went to Beckett's and got FUCKED UP. I had a Long Island ice tea and I was GONE gone gone gone. Apparently I was yelling really embarassing stuff about myself in the bar, and the people next to us didn't like me that much. I was falling over laughing and drunk dialing Alex. Kinda lame later though, cause I got sick and came home at around 10:30, completely wasted. Joey was like "Jenny, that's pretty pathetic." So I fell asleep at around 11, and I woke up sporatically at around 2 or 3 wanting to barf pretty bad, but I didn't. I also didn't get a hangover.

Yeah, one long island ice tea (ok and a midori sour, but that's like drinking sugar). That got me.

woooooooo

No comments: