Saturday, March 04, 2006

Hilarity

Often, it's times like these when I have a sudden epiphany. I have found my purpose in life, I know who I am now, I have figured out all there is to life.

I exist solely for the entertainment of others. But you know what?

It's awesome. I tend to look at everything as an opportunity, and this an opportunity for a comic strip. I suppose this is why I always have so many stories to tell people. So chalk another one up for Chen.

Often, people would have this BS image of "yeah I'm cool. I have to be this cool, awesome charming person," but let me ask you. Where's the fun in that? Part of my charm lies entirely in my social-ineptness and bumbling ways. But I think I'm content being an inadvertant comedian.

Dignity is overrated anyway.

And I'm still laughing.

No comments: