Friday, March 24, 2006

Hehe yay fun!

So I went to a party tonight. I hadn't gone to one in a while, and I was kinda like "eh" before going. But today I was like "you know what, ima go, have fun, cause there's a whoooole bunch of people I haven't seen in a while and they'll all be there." So mostly it was really fun just to catch up with people and have fun dancing. I also met some new people, so that was fun. And I need to learn how to use new words other than "fun". But "recreational" just doesn't cut it. Mostly it was just seeing old friends, and that's what made it awesome :).

Ah some socialization that didn't leave me feeling awkward. But check this out, this was awkward:

I was like "Jenny, girl, you can go talk to a girl, it's not hard. Doesn't matter if she's straight, it's just practice. You can't rely on AIM and facebook forever." So I went to someone, and this was what I said (I left out their part of the convo)

"Uh hey. Oh ha, loud party huh? You gunna get stepped on, heh. yeah, er, what's your name? (by the way, I already forgot her name) Oh I'm Jenny. Ur. Ha, yeah. How do you know the hosts? Oh. Um, cool. Hey I'm gunna go mingle, it's nice to meet you."

HAAAAAAAAAAA

So in case you forgot that I am the most awkward person in the world, here is a sample.

PS: You know that guy I mentioned in my blog last week who gave me his number? he's still hitting on me. He's one of THOSE guys. The ones who think they're hot stuff, and that I'm just desperate to jump into his pants? Oh GIRL, no. And I, no, he's really not that hot (David said, "So when you said he's hot... do you mean 'hot' as in Jenny Goggles 'hot'?" most of the time, David's unimpressed with whomever I find attractive), and I'm a bit disappointed. Eeee I shouldn't have told him that I'd call him, cause that'd just let him down. man, no wonder men hate women.

Shout out: Thanks to Derrick and Alec for hosting!

No comments: